1. output pressure range: covering 0.6Mpa-150Mpa pressure area.
More than 2. kinds of gas drive: compressed air, nitrogen, water vapor and natural gas can be used as the driving gas source of pumps.
3., the scope of application is wide: industrial area is used for clamping of machine tool chuck, accumulator is inflated, high pressure bottle is inflated, and low pressure gas is converted into high pressure gas. All gas source pressure is not high enough, both mechanical and testing devices can be used in the Deke booster pump.
5. easy to adjust: in the pressure range of the pump, adjust the regulating valve to adjust the intake pressure, and output the corresponding hydraulic accordingly to achieve the infinitely adjusted.
6. automatic pressure keeping: no matter what causes the pressure drop of the pressure retaining loop, it will start automatically, replenish the leakage pressure and keep the loop pressure constant.
7. operation safety: gas drive, no arc and spark can be used in dangerous places.
8. maintenance simple: compared with other gas pump, Deke booster pump can do the same work, but its parts and seals are few, and its maintenance is simple.
9. cost-effective: Deke booster pump is a type of plunger pump, Deke pressurized pump works quickly when working, with the increase of output pressure, the pump's reciprocating slow until stop, at this time the pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is the lowest, each component stops moving.
The typical application of gas drive gas pump:
1. static and explosive testing of fittings, hoses, valves, pressure vessels, cylinders, etc.
2. static and dynamic testing after maintenance of aerospace accessories
3. safety valve calibration
Water bubble test in 4. valves and wellhead equipment
Detection of 5. air pressure regulator
6. automobile brake system test
7. communication cable inflatable equipment
8. aeroplane tires and hydraulic accumulators are filled with nitrogen
High pressure nitrogen aeration in 9. gas assisted injection molding
10. compression of super pure gas (CO2 ultra - impending extraction)
11. test of high pressure gas system and instrument
12. demineralization, such as reverse osmosis and desalination.
13. provide pressure to test or calibrate natural gas components
14. record the power of deep sound wave equipment for downhole fluid
Study on the shape of 15. high pressure gas flow
16. destructive test of Geological Specimen